Well if you haven’t heard of Twitter, you will. It is the city that never sleeps! ”Twitterville” is a social networking platform where you follow and subscribe to, other peoples “tweets” or “twits” (my slang). What is a “tweet” or “twit”? Well it’s not what you called your little brother when he snuck into your room [...]
Filed in Social Networking on Nov.12, 2008
- Michael is a Husband, Father of three energetic boys and a beautiful girl. Michael is a worship leader and speaker at a local church and all around when asked. He has also been a Hall of Fame Top Producer with marketing companies which has put him in demand as a trainer and personal coach. Michael is proficient in Small and Home business optimization and helps Entrepreneurs make the transition from employment to business ownership. He has has both failed and succeeded in business knowing what pitfalls can hinder success. "He is changing the financial landscape one family and business at a time!"
Subscribe to My Newsletter and Email
Fill out the form below to signup to my blog newsletter and email list I'll drop you a line when new articles come up.
Friend me on Facebook
- Baby Bristol – A Clothespin Analogy for Entrepreneur Transition April 30, 2009In my last post I shared the joy of experiencing the 4D Ultrasound of the arrival of my third son. Well he has arrived and the dust is beginning to settle and here “I am back in the saddle again.” Oh great – now I have the Aerosmith version of the song playing in my […]
- 4D Ultrasound Baby Bristol March 4, 2009I had the joy of attending another ultrasound of my soon to arrive third son. It is a breathtaking and emotional site to see the little one moving and breathing. Most of the ultrasound is in 2D to look at organs, amniotic fluid levels, movement and to measure the baby. Once the required tests are […]
- Setting Goals–The Anticipation Factor December 8, 2008My two little boys woke up in the morning to start their day and I greeted them with this statement, ‘Guess what!’ As I said that, my boy’s three and half year old eyes lit up with an incredible look of anticipation on his face as he said: ‘What!’ I proceeded to tell him we […]
- Baby Bristol – A Clothespin Analogy for Entrepreneur Transition April 30, 2009